Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A vintage feel was in the air...

A day ago I went to Doris's Closet (the closet at my mom's with all the dresses of our past) that's right, Prom, bridesmaids, 8th grade and so on. We need them for a special project we are working on-more later. But we ran into this amazing coat. Mom-now know as FASHIONESTA, said i a shy voice "I think I paid quite a bit for it" I made her put it on. Isn't it fab! I am thinking it's from the mid 60's. I remember a pic of her in cat eye glasses and a bee-hive wearing this coat...MUST FIND IT!

Pic taken with the iphone-only thing on hand.

Then we went to Safeway and saw this...

I really wanted to stay and see who got in and drove away. But ya know...busy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The guy that drives that is a older gentleman and he always has the dog with him, he has a few of these old cars that he drives, but this one lately! I think it is so cool!Dora