Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ok, I went camping!

Yes and I loved it again. You see it has been about eight years since the last time we went. At that time we went to Spectakle Lake. Here is what I remember...100 degree days-no shade by our tent. 60, yes 60! mile an hour winds at night, bathrooms were a quarter mile away etc etc. It burned me for a while. Here is what my kids remember...turtles (tons of turtles) turtle races, so many fish you could catch them with a string and a hook- best time ever!
Bill's Family from Enumclaw goes every year and this year they went to Cresent Bar. It was beautiful! We met Bill's brother Arie and Alice and kids there and camped with them. It was great to see them and everybody else too!
I said to Bill let's buy a tent and he about fell over:)
Here is one picture...more to come
Thanks for hanging in there!

No comments: