Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A gathering...

A birthday (my Dads) and a send off for my nephew Sam, he is leaving tomorrow for Fort Sill. Go Army! We are so proud of him! He has wanted to do this for a long time and now it's here and the prayer warriors are ready:) No more playing GI jOE He is GI JOE!
This is my parents home, they have lived here for approximately 42 years. It was a great evening(it was getting a little dark for pictures). But as you know the pictures must be taken!
The girls rescued that little baby bird for that crazy cat. The cat was the star of the show. We think she belongs to the neighbors. My mom does not appreciate her stalking around her bird sanctuary. Jeff told Wyatt to go play in the road... not the first time:) It was Ok because the Hannegan is closed! The inconvenience to everyone is a pleasure for my mom and dad because it's quiet. We all hung out on the front yard. It was a great night!












Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kathi said...

It was a great night, thanks for being the family photographer. I think Wyatt enjoyed the idea of "playing" on the road, something his parents normally do not allow. The turkey dinner was awesome too!!!

boxcar said...

The cat was a 'he' not a she as stated in your absolutely fabulous blog!!

Melinda said...

Funny to see Wyatt in the middle of the Hannegan. :) I'm sure the detour is SO nice for mom and dad.....what a great evening.

Tami said...

It was such a special time! I love the pics you sent me.
And the turkey dinner was delish!

Becky L. Beck said...

Jodi,
Great pics! Really creative shots; did the kitty get that birdie? Thanks for sharing!