Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring has sprung! (not officially)

I went for a walk with the dogs and the ground was a little gushy. Eddie and Charlie spotted Kevin and David on the mule and decided to chase them. I thought eddie was going to have a heart attack. He was overheated and not in shape for the bikini season yet:) He decided to cool off in the pond. Needless to say he was very muddy. Oh well! as you can see he was smiling. Get out and enjoy the sun!
What is up with blogger? I cant get the font right...posting anyway:/

2 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

It WAS a great day for a swim; glad it was them and not me... I did sit out in the sun while talking to my relatives in MO.. then went for a bike ride (more sun) and then washed all windows inside and out... whew! Glad you gave the doggies a walk.

Anonymous said...

Eddie might prefer speedo season over bikini season