Tuesday, June 28, 2011

uneasy feeling...

A few nights ago our cars were prowled. I am not happy about this as you can imagine. We are slowly realizing what is missing and it's not much. So far the coin tray in my car-which is removable and all the dimes nickels and pennies that were in it. And Levi's cologne that he got from Meagan from Victoria Secrets called VERY SEXY. So we can do without that:) Clearly they were looking for cash. Car doors were left open and things looked like somebody went thru them. The sheriff believes it is kids and that night they went on a crime spree in our area. It is not about losing stuff but more about a loss of security. Now we are locking the doors and we have fired the guard dogs.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

DavidA said...

You should station the 'guard' dogs at window level in the computer room at night... or maybe some sharks with lazers on their heads

Bergfamilyfun said...

Jodi,

I totally know how your feeling my car was broken into a 2wks ago. They smashed my window and stole my purse w/ everything in it. To top it off they wen ton quite the spending spree with my visa card I didnt know was in my wallet. It's no fun!! hang in there,
Joelle

Meagan said...

Hey, but that cologne smelled good! :)